If you have ever registered at any Aussie online casinos, you can be familiar with PaySafeCard. If not, don't miss this item: you will discover one of the best ways to make your deposits easy, fast and secure.
PaySafeCard is an online payment method based on a prepaid voucher system. When it comes to online casino banking, PaySafeCard is also a popular choice for payments and withdrawals. Since this is a trustworthy method, it is accepted by tech giants such as Spotify, Microsoft, Google Play, Epic Games, Xbox and many others. This recognition is a consequence of their major investments in data security for consumers and customers.
Your first-class solution is used to ensure the transparency of the company, the security of money transactions and the encryption of personal data to avoid cases of stealing or leaking such sensitive information.
Casinos That Accept PaySafeCard
To simply say it, this method is similar to a prepaid credit card, but only used online. All you need is a PIN code. In other words, you do not have to set up or enter personal data (although registered users enjoy more favorable conditions and have larger sums of money).
Australian players can use this method to finance their online gambling accounts with ease. Either on your computer or mobile device. Besides, most of the best Australian Casinos accept it as a deposit method.
Use your PaySafeCard in these Online Casinos
How does is work?
PaySafeCard is one of the easiest online payment methods that can be used without registration. Each money transaction will be completed in a few steps:
- Buy a PaySafeCard voucher (PIN code) via the official app or from official dealers;
- Choose an exact amount of payment;
- Use the unique PIN code and confirm your payment.
You won't be asked to create a user account, reveal your identity or provide your credit card information. Once you receive the 16-digit PIN code, you should be able to choose PaySafeCard as payment method. There are no limits as many PIN codes you can get in one day or how many transactions you can make.
As already indicated, registered users have more opportunities and can manage their transactions more easily. Once you sign up to your PaySafeCard account, you can deposit the desired amounts (instead of fixed amounts) and deposit funds without entering a 16-digit code.
There is no need to attach a bank or credit card to the PaySafeCard account, and registration is free of charge.
Pros and Cons of using PyaSafeCard in Australian Online Casinos
- It is easy to use.
- Signing up is not compulsory.
- It has a maximum deposit limit. This is ideal for helping players while staying at their set bankroll.
- Some casinos offer a portal to access PaySafeCard vouchers online for more ease.
- It offers anonymity. Both the dealer who sells the card to you and the casino you use do not hold any data about business customers. Nothing is stored locally on your computer.
- The stocked funds are available almost immediately. You can then buy products and services.
- Customer service is available in seven languages.
- No fees or small ones are charged for the service.
- The maximum allowed deposit is a thousand of which currency you use (including AUD)
- You can't withdraw funds using this method.
- Only fixed amounts (AUD 10, 20, 50 or 100) can be used without registration.
PaySafeCard Casino − Final Thoughts
Overall, PaySafeCard is a very secure banking method for Aussie players. It is easy to use and very safe. It therefore makes a great alternative option for those players who do not want to give an online casino their bank or personal details. While not all online casinos in Australia accept this prepaid payment method if available, it is definitely a recommended casino banking option.