Online Craps games are very popular casino game played with a pair of cubes. It is mainly common in North America, but has gained popularity around the world, including in Australia. In short, the rules are very simple, as a player only has to throw a pair of cubes and the results of 7 or 11 lead to big wins, while 2, 3 or 12 lead to defeat. Craps games Australia is a dice game where players need to put on the result of a throw or a series of throws of a pair of dice, making it a great fun for Australian players of all skills levels.
The game Craps is based on a game called Hazard played by English soldiers during the Crusades. The game has been simplified over the years until it eventually spread throughout the world and gained popularity wherever it was played, also in Australia. Since then, it has become a iconic casino game around the world.
THE BEST ONLINE CRAPS IN AUSTRALIAN CASINOS
CRAPS: A HISTORY
The story of craps seems to be quite well documented and accepted. Historians have managed to trace their origins back to the Crusades in the 12th century. At that time, British soldiers played a game with two small dice called Hazard, although the rules of this game were a little more complicated than the game we know today.
Hazard was a very popular game and quickly found his way to France. It did not take long for the game to cross the ocean and reached the colonies in America, where Hazard's rules were simplified and the game was spread in many different social layers of society.
Historians cannot tell exactly when the hazard game got its new name Craps. However, it is claimed that this name is derived from the French word for “frog”, because people looked like this when they squat around the game on the street.
Craps, as we know, came to the market in 1907. John H. Winn updated the layout of the game and made some other rules changes that proved to be a great success. During the 20th century, the game won and lost its popularity. Only in the 1990s, when online casinos came up, it secured its place as one of the most popular games ever. Read more about the history of Craps here.
BASIC RULES OF ONLINE CRAPS
Although Craps can be described as a simple game, new players in online casinos often find terminology a little discouraging. But there are only a few basics that you have to remember. First of all, the one who throws the cubes is called “shooter”. The betting round starts with a come-out litter. Once the bets are fixed, all shooters have to throw their cubes. When Craps is played online, this is done by clicking the “roll” or “shoot” button. After the cubes have fallen, there are three possible results:
- Of course. This is the most successful result, as it means that the result of litter 7 or 11 is. This way a shooter wins and gets another chance to cube.
- Dice. It refers to the result 2 (also known as Snake Eyes), 3 or 12 and means that the shooter has lost the round but still has another chance to cube
- Point. This is a situation where the overall result is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. It is a so-called grey zone in which a shooter neither wins nor loses. The cubes are thrown again and the result must be the same number to win the betting round.
ONLINE CRAPS: TYPES OF WAGERS
- Pass Line Bet: This is the bet where a shooter can win.
- Don't Pass Line Bet: This bet is a bet on the shooter losing. This is the opposite of the Pass Line Bet.
- Pass Odds: This is the case when a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 is thrown when coming-out litter.
- Don't Pass Odds: Players can put chips on the Don't Pass Line.
- Come Bet: is a completely new Pass Line bet.
- Don't Come Bet: This bet is very similar to a Don't Pass bet.
If you plan to play craps regularly, whether online or in a country-based casino, you will probably want to familiarize yourself with some of the most important terms. These are the terms you absolutely need to know:
- EVERY 7th Placing a single bet on the shooter who cubes a 7.
- ANY CRAPS. Another single bet on the shooter cubes a 2, 3 or 12
- BIG 6. Bet the shooter cubes a 6 in front of a 7
- BIG 8. Bet the shooter throws an 8 in front of the 7.
- BOX CARS. Place a single bet on the shooter that dices the 12.
- CASTEN NUMBERS. If you look at the Craps table, you will find that numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10 are marked in boxes. These are the so-called box numbers.
- COME OUT ROLL. The first throw of the dice of the game
- NOT COME TO THE WITH. The player wins the bet if the shooter cubes a 2 or a 3 while losing a 7 or 11.
- FIELD-WETTE. Bet the shooter is cucking a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
- FREE WEDDS. Placing a bet in addition to the Pass Line bet that has real odds and no house advantage.
- HARDWAYS. Bet that the shooter throws identical cubes that result in a total of 4, 6, 8 or 10.
- HORN WETTE. Bet the shooter is cucking a 2, 3, 11 or 12.
- LAY WETTE. Bet that the 7 is diced before the 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10.
- LINIEN WEDTE. Place a bet on the Pass Line or Don't Pass Line.
- MULTI-ROLL-WETTE. A bet that can be played over several dice throws.
- NATURAL. If a throw gives a 7 or an 11
- PASS LINE WEDTE. Bet on the shooter cuddling a 7 or 11 when coming out litter.
- PLACE BET. Bet the shooter cubes a 7 before he cubes a 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10
- POINT NUMBER. The number is determined by the come-out litter.
- PROPOSITION WETTES. Single bets that can be placed at any time during the game, where they are placed in the middle of the table.
- SINGLE-ROLE-WETTE. A bet that is based on the result of the next litter.
Would you like to learn more about the game Craps and its conditions? We have everything here for you.
STRATEGIES AND WINNINTEPPS FOR ONLINE WOOD GAMES
Players are always looking for a strategy or some tips to help them win. When you play online craps, which is based purely on happiness, you can't do anything to improve your chances of winning. However, if you develop your own strategy, you have the chance to improve your gaming experience and get a better overall experience.
The fun of online craps is due to the complex betting structure, where some bets have already been decided after a single throw, while other bets may require several throws before a result is established. As with most gambling, the rule of thumb applies here too: the lower the payout, the more likely the result is. For this reason, most players try to mix their bets and place some bets with good and bad odds.
As with most games, we recommend you to set a budget before the start of the game. Don't spend more money than necessary and don't hunt your losses after. Also consider how much time you are ready to invest, because it is very easy to lose your time and play for hours. This could bring you trouble with your friends or family, which we would advise you of. Click here to read our full guide to online craps game or read more craps tips here.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE WÜRFELNS IN AUSTRALIA
Convenience. The best thing is that players don't have to drive for hours to get to a casino. All our Australian players can enjoy the fun of craps from home, whether in Perth or Canberra. No noise or other typical distractions of a land-based casino, it's just about the game itself.
Hot stripes. One thing players will learn about craps is that it is a game with hot stripes. This applies especially if a player is a shooter, as hot strips seem to come more easily than other online games.
Advantage over the house. Another great advantage is the factor betting. There are numerous ways players can place their bets, and no one can find a mistake in how much time you need.
Craps variations. There are many craps variations that can be found online so that players will never have a boring moment. Whether they play a higher streak craps game or just want to relax a little, they can try everything.
- Bank Craps. This is the most common and standard variant of craps. All the above rules are applied to this variant. It can be called the most popular online variant. If you choose a random craps game at an online casino, this will most likely be bank craps.
- Crapless Craps. The main difference is that players who bet on Pass/Don't Pass or Come/Don't Come have no way to lose if the result of craps (2, 3 or 12) is thrown. It is said that this variant is most profitable for the player, which is why many Australian online casinos do not offer it.
- Simplified craps. This is a simpler version where a player cubes once and hopes to get a result of 2, 3, 4, 10, 11 or 12. If the result is 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, the player loses the round.
Find the best odds. As most players will discover when they play craps is that in most preached things, players should be odd bets with the prospect that the option is provided. If and if players are unfamiliar with odds betting, then they can always just pass back the line betting along with them.
Casino bonuses. This is the main advantage of any online casino as there are no land-based casinos that would reward you at the entrance. This should immediately answer any doubts about registration and play at Australian online casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Luckily, you can do that. It was almost impossible to find a place where you could play for free. Today, however, this is quite different. Almost every reputable online casino offers its players the opportunity to play a variety of games for free. This is especially helpful for new players who have the opportunity to get to know the game and its rules before they risk real money.
To properly explain his name, we must go back to the Crusades, where English soldiers played a similar but much more complicated game. This game was named Hazard and was finally passed on to the French who took it to North America when they settled there. At that time, the game was so simplified that it could easily be played on the street. Therefore, the name of the game is also the one that is a shortened version of the French word for toad, namely Crapaud. It was called that because people looked like toads when they squat around the cubes while playing.
It is always important to ensure that you play at a reputable online casino regulated by a third party. If you found an online casino here, you can be sure we checked it and ensured that it has the appropriate accreditation and is regularly tested for fairness. However, remember that craps, whether you play online or at a stationary casino, is always a pure gambling game and you can't do anything to influence your chances of winning.
This depends largely on whether you play in a casino on site or online. In a real casino you are not obliged to throw the dice, you can leave this to someone else at the table. However, if you play online, you must always be the shooter. But that's no longer a problem, because you're at home alone and don't have to worry about throwing the cubes in front of a group of strangers who put money on the result of your throw.
Overall, the chances of winning a player are quite good, but it is a pure gambling that matters to luck. Whether you play online or in a country-based casino, the house advantage is only about 0.67% due to the law of the average. This is not a very big house advantage and a conservative craps player can usually expect him to win quite a lot of money.