Top Real Money Blackjack Online Sites in Australia 2022
Online Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is a popular card game at Australian Online Casinos. When you play blackjack online, the goal is to reach cards in your hand, which inevitably up to 21 (and no longer) and hit the dealer. There are several online blackjack real money variants, but which of them gives Australian players the most entertainment value with the best payouts?
We’re here to answer your burning questions and get you to the best places to play online Blackjack in Australia. So let's see how to choose the best places to play real money Blackjack!
Best Online Blackjack Sites In Australia
Types of Online Blackjack
Besides the high-quality online casino games from Microgaming, there are many other amazing providers that offer different variations of blackjack. This is a very common question for the newly registered online casino players, as they feel lost with so many options. Discover the slight differences between the most commonly played blackjack versions you can find online:
- Classic Blackjack (a.k.a. American Blackjack). The main feature that distinguishes different variations is the moment when the dealer receives the so-called punch card. During the game of American Blackjack, the dealer receives it before moving a player. The classic blackjack also contains some additional rules for movements such as doubling and columns. Nevertheless, this blackjack variant is the most popular in various online casinos and international players.
- European Blackjack. In this variant, the dealer only receives the punch card when a player terminates the train. European Blackjack is recommended for experienced casino players because it is harder and many additional restrictions are usually applied.
- Blackjack Switch. This type is the latest and requires advanced skills, as players are provided with two hands cards. Cards can be switched from one hand to another, so the speed of playing is faster.
The global popularity of blackjack – which lasts for years and years – is its simplicity. In fact, experienced card players say it's easier to master blackjack than poker. The truth is this game faster and so it seems more exciting, but there are some rules and terms that beginners need to learn to successfully online Blackjack players.
It’s essential to understand the language if you really want to play well. Here are the most important blackjack terms that every new player should familiarize themselves before playing:
- Soft Hand: A hand containing an ace that can be counted either as 11 or 1. A soft hand is easier to play and gives more winning opportunities.
- Hard Hand: A hand without ace. As a result, players can have fewer movement options that move forward.
- Stand: It means not to make any promotions when a player is satisfied with a handed hand. If the total value is 21, this hand is automatic.
- Hit: If a player has a hand with a total value of less than 21, you can ask the dealer for another card.
- Double Down: If the total value of a hand is 9, 10 or 11, a player can make the second bet and get another card, open up. However, a player must always stand after every double down movement, regardless of the aggregate.
- Bust: If the total value of a hand is over 21, the hand is bust so that a player must place a bet that is required by the house and no promotions can be done.
- Split: If the player's first two cards are matching, there is the possibility to place an additional bet right from their original bet and split the cards into two hands. However, it can not more than 4 hands and all of them are played one by one.
BLACKJACK CARD VALUES
The advantage of the blackjack game is that there are no special combinations, so a beginner does not need players to remember certain hands. Since the main goal is to make a hand with a total value of 21 or get as close as possible, it is a key to remember the values of each card.
- Cards with numbers have the same value as the number. Simple: 4 is worth 4, 8 is worth 8, etc.
- Cards with faces (Jack, Queen and King) are worth 10.
- Aces are worth 11. However, if a total value of a hand could exceed 21, an ace 1 is worth in these cases.
BLACKJACK RULES FOR BEGINNERS
Usually, card games are played against other players, but not blackjack. This game is played against the dealer. The number of players on the table doesn't matter – all play against the dealer.
At the beginning, all players and the dealer receive two cards each. Players get their cards open and the dealer has a face-up card and face-down card, which is usually called Hole Card. Players do their movements and bet their bets in front of the dealer. It's a simple but fun game!
HOW TO BLACKJACK ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA: A GUIDE
Modern technologies now give players access to a good game blackjack wherever they happen, even if they are at home in their pajamas! This access is particularly important in rural areas that could be far from any casino complex. What is absolutely awesome about the Blackjack Casino game is it a better payout than online pokies.
However, this classic casino card game requires knowledge and skills. To take advantage of the welcome bonus and high odds from an online casino, it is very important to know the rules of blackjack
Why is it better to play to play to play to an ONLINE CASINO?
Although online blackjack should be fun, it must be safe and secure first and foremost. Make sure to limit your gaming activities to websites that have official certification by eCOGRA (e-commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance Agency). To avoid negative iGaming experiences or shady casinos, choose from our list of best online casinos in Australia.
Online casinos that offer blackjack are beneficial for players that are new to the game. Many experts recommend learning to play blackjack first as it allows players to escape the distracting, high-stakes environment of the typical casino. Many online casino software programs offer instructions to guide inexperienced players through the subtleties of blackjack. In addition, there are much more bonuses for regular players when they choose to try casino games online.
LIVE DEALER ONLINE BLACKJACK
With the Live Dealer option, you can play on your favorite virtual blackjack online tables while live video streamed directly to your laptop or any other mobile device. A merchant is in an actual casino that requires blackjack equipment, then live streams for you, the player. When you play live blackjack, you get to interact with the dealer as well as other players from the comfort of your couch.
For those who are skeptical of the Random Number Generator (RNG) which is used to determine the result of desktop and mobile casino online games, their mind can be easily set. Using the live dealer Blackjack online option, the result of the game is determined by the dealer.
ONLINE BLACKJACK TIPS
- Put your limit on online playing blackjack for real money in Australia.
- Set a time limit and play blackjack online.
- Don't split two 10 years. We recommend you to share a pair of 8s. Two 8s give you a hand with a value of 16, which is considered one of the worst hands possible.
- Don't split two 5s. With two 5s your hand is worth 10, and we recommend you to double and ask another card.
- Stand on each hand with a value of more than 17.
- If the hand of the dealer is estimated between 2 and 6 while your hand is estimated between 12 and 16, we recommend standing.
- If the value of your hand is between 12 and 16 and the hand of the dealer is greater than 7, we recommend you to beat.
- Sign up to Australian Online Casinos because Aussie players receive generous deposit bonuses to make the game more valuable.
TOP ONLINE BLACKJACK PROVIDERS
Digital casinos offer online blackjack in a variety of styles. No company offers as many variations on blackjack theme as the Microgaming software systems of the Isle of Man. Microgaming currently supports about a dozen different online blackjack games, from the highly traditional to the wildly inventive, with multi-hand games.
Australia Online Blackjack FAQ
Australians have many options when you deposit real money to play blackjack online. Our experts have reviewed the best casinos online and have all of the best listed blackjack for Australian players. Choose a casino listed on this page, sign up and pay real money to start gambling in a matter of a few minutes.
It's very easy these days to find a Blackjack Casino online that allows players to enjoy gambling without having to spend real money. This is a great news as it allows players to familiarize themselves with the game before they think they are. Some casinos even offer a no deposit bonus when you sign up.
Not listed in any of the online casinos on this page. Online Blackjack games use random number generators (RNGs) to ensure that games are fair and cards are issued completely random. Blackjack (as with all casino games) has a mathematical percentage that favors the house, although the payout percentage varies by the ability of the blackjack participant.
You need an internet connection, as well as a device to play on (desktop PC, laptop, Mac or mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet). Then you need to choose an online casino that you can do by browsing our reviews to choose the one that works best for you. Next, create your account and download the casino software, or log directly through your web browser and make a deposit if it is a real money casino. You can use your paysafecard Australia, Credit Cards, Neteller, Skrill – whatever you choose. Once that's done, you're ready to play.
Unlike other online games, you have the opportunity to get back from a round. With the surrender option, if you think that their cards are really bad and they have no chance to win, you will lose only half of your bet. It's better to lose half than the whole thing after all. But even a bad hand can win with some smart play and a little luck. When the dealer is busting, it doesn't matter how bad your hand was.